Saturday, December 03, 2005

Sarah Discovers How to Eat – Progress Report #6 [November]

Facts & Figures

Argh! November was not a good month! I hardly had any time too cook, even less time to blog, and my recipe count is down, down, down. I place the blame squarely on my exams. It’s been 183 days… and I’ve done 183 recipes. So I’m at the sad, sad rate of one per day. My aim was to be at 200 by this point, but I figure that with Christmas coming, and 3 months of uni holidays, I will be fine.


Hits

The Tenderest Chicken (Dinner)
Blini (One & Two)
Bean and Pasta Soup (Feeding Babies and Small Children)
Gigot Boulangère (Weekend Lunch)
Chicken with egg and lemon sauce (Dinner)
Chicken Pie (Feeding Babies and Small Children)
Spinach, Bacon and Raw Mushroom Salad (Weekend Lunch)
Strawberries in Dark Syrup (Dinner)
Proust's Madeleines (Dinner)
Linguine with Lardons (One & Two)
Baked Sea Bass with Rosemary (Weekend Lunch)


Misses

Mascarpone, Rum and Lime Cream (Fast Food) – it did not have the desired effect.


My progress

Like I said, uni is over for the year, and with three months of glorious holidays ahead of me, I’m very keen to throw myself back into it. I'm ready and super-pumped to cook, to entertain, and to blog!

xox Sarah

No comments: