Thursday, November 10, 2005

OMG Si, are you serious?

Yeah I know I'm not supposed to be working on my blog (Bad Sarah!)... But I just had to share this with everyone.

Normally I don't go around telling everyone the details of my crazy obsessive project.

Stuff like... "Oh my God I'm so obsessed with Nigella Lawson and her recipes that I've decided to devote a whole year of my life to cooking all the recipes out of one of her books"... usually doesn't come out of my mouth.

The extent of my description of this project to people in real life is, "oh yeah so I'm cooking my way through this book which has a lot of really cool and interesting recipes in it".

Or simply: "I love to cook. Wanna come over and eat?"

My family and I look at the project as a whole series of Nigella recipes, to everyone else, it's just... well, food.

With that in mind, check out the hilarious comments my mate Si has been posting on the review of dinner on Sunday night.

And now... check out this exerpt from our MSN convo.

Sarah says:
yo

si says:
wat up

Sarah says:
nothing much!
am working on assignment

si says:
noice

Sarah says:
but one of my friends read your comment on my blog and she's like "WTF is that person going on about"

si says:
HAHAHA
oohh can u link me
did they say nethin back
i mean link me as in to ur blog
url thingo

Sarah says:
oh right
2 secs
http://sarah-discovers-how-to-eat.blogspot.com/2005/11/you-cant-have-dinner-party-without.html

si says:
did they repli to me?

Sarah says:
oh no

si says:
aww waa

Sarah says:
we wuz jus chattin on msn and she's like yo i cudn understan a word he sed

but I replied

si says:
oh fo real?


He clicks on the link and reads my reply...

si says:
that was classic i red ur repli so funn i
lolol

Sarah says:
that like took me ages to write

si says:
serious? i thought itd take u less tym
cos its less typin
haha

Sarah says:
na it takes ages cos theres heaps o differen rules n spellin n shyt
n i c i made mistakes but its k u get the gyst

si says:
ye man ther r no mistakes

Sarah says:
i said "totally" instead of "totalli"

si says:
k i added a new one

I go and read his reply...

Sarah says:
haha u funni

si says:
r u gonan repli?
or shud i close that window
sorri to fk up ur blog btw

Sarah says:
hehe
do u want me to reply
that's not fuckin up my blog it's cool

si says:
oh ok
well onli if u wanna

si says:
whoz ya frend
that cudnt read?

Sarah says:
this girl in england - cooking nut like me

si says:
oh wow
hey u kno whos hot
nigella lawson
the english chiki

Sarah says:
how do u know her? did u click the link on my blog?

si says:
na man i watched her shows on abc

Sarah says:
OMG.

si says:
lol i'm a cookin nut too memba
maybe not so hardcore lyk u
but close enuf

Sarah says:
ok did you know my blog "Sarah Discovers How To Eat" is a Nigella Lawson project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

si says:
lol wat do u mean?

Sarah says:
How To Eat is a Nigella book.

si says:
i thought u just blogged stuff u eat
i.e the dinner and the nyt out wit sandy

Sarah says:
nup. i'm cooking my way through the book

si says:
OHHHHHHHHHH
haha i didnt kno that

Sarah says:
yup it's huge
that's what the blog's about

si says:
ohhh wow thats pretti awsum

Sarah says:
yea totalli


I go and write another reply and Si reads it...

si says:
HAHA
ur clasic

Sarah says:
wot

si says:
wow i'm gona b famous..shiat i better watch ma spellin for them peeps

No comments: